A School You Can Trust for a Valid Online High School Diploma
American High School has been granted Accreditation from the AdvancED Accreditation Commission. AdvancED is the national commission that confers the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), and the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) accreditation seals. This means that the American High School is AdvancED/SACS/NCA/NWAC accredited, and that the school is recognized across the nation as a quality school system.
AdvancED provides nationally recognized accreditation for school districts and individual schools and represents 27,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in 65 countries worldwide, educating 15 million students.
Why Accreditation Matters for Your Students and Workers
- Students can transfer in credit, accelerating their degree completion, which saves time and resources
- Required for entry to many colleges or post-secondary workforce training
- Provides students greater access to financial aid, federal loans, and scholarships
- Many employers want to see that a prospective employee attended an accredited institution
- Ensures the quality of the school; an accredited school must “act with integrity in all matters.”