American High School’s full-time program empowers students to think critically, grow emotionally, and succeed in the 21st century workplace. We focus on career and college readiness, differentiation, preparation for a global society, and the development of a community of learners. Our accredited elementary, middle, and high school programs bring families the advantages of a private school experience with the flexibility of an online environment.
Fostering each student’s academic success, our full-time program offers:
- Personalized Performance Learning, a continuous process for assessing and adapting instruction to each student’s abilities.
- Individualized instruction and support from experienced, certified teachers.
- A proven K–12 curriculum developed by leading education experts that includes best-of-class instructional materials and resources from leading publishers.
- A secure, user-friendly education management system, ActiveLeaning ECO System, that keeps “class in session” anytime and anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Full-time, licensed counselors to support your student’s academic and social growth.
Student Life and Support
Empowering students’ social development and engaging families in the school community, American High School features dozens of clubs and activities where students from across the country “meet” and learn in a safe, online environment. Our community of parents and Learning Coaches connects, shares tips, and supports one another through message boards, online class meetings, and more. We also have a host of other resources to support students and parents— from expert tech support to online support through our blog, outreach sessions, and more.
Open Enrollment: The Advantage of Individualized Instruction
Individualized learning plans and instruction enable students to enroll anytime throughout the school year. As part of the admissions process, an American High School Admissions Advisor and teacher(s) assess the student’s subject proficiencies and placement and develop a learning plan for completing coursework.
Contact our admissions counselor at email@example.com or start the enrollment application to get started today.