Students enrolled full-time at American High School have access to licensed counselors, dedicated to helping them achieve their full potential.
Our counselors assist full-time students with:
- Academic goal-setting, scheduling, and planning
- Personal and social development
- Career planning
- College planning
Preparing Students for College and Career
Beyond their daily counseling activities, our counselors offer services designed to help high school students prepare for college and career with:
- Personalized Learning Plans focusing on post-graduation goals.
- Interactive, online Audio / Video collaboration sessions connecting International American High School families across the country with real-time information on: financial aid and scholarships, college application processes, entrance requirements, and more.
- College test preparation courses for the SAT examinations.
- One-on-one counseling with seniors to provide resources and assistance with post-secondary planning, including: career options, vocational training, and selecting the right college.
Our Academic Counselors
- Gabriella Carter
- Hannah Hart
- Angelina Martin
- Liam Cable
- Rebecca Smith